Quinable pays Providers daily. Go to the Earnings on Dashboard on Quinable App. You will see the list of the shifts you have worked and the status of the payout.
- Submit Time - Your time summary has not been submitted. You need to click the button to submit for facility review and approval. It can also be rejected, and for this case, there is red text on the shift summary to tell you why it is rejected. You need to click the submit time summary button and do a manual edit to address the facility's rejection reason.
- Time Summary Submitted - Your time summary is waiting for the facility's approval.
- Invoice Generated - Your billable time summary has been approved by the facility. Quinable processes payout every business day. The status will change from this to the "Invoice in Processing" within one business day. The estimated payout arriving date will display below the amount.
- Invoice in Processing - Quinable has processed the ACH to pay this shift. Within two business days (weekends and bank holidays are NOT business days), you should see the fund in your bank account. The estimated payout arriving date will display below the amount.
- Paid - Quinable's bank has settled the fund with your bank, and you should see the fund in your bank account. If not, your bank may hold the fund longer than usual. Please contact your bank. Within two (2) more business days after you see it in Paid status, if you still do not see your fund, please contact us through support.quinable.com. The actual payout arriving date will display below the amount.