How and when do I get paid?
You have created your profile, selected & bid on a shift and the facility selected you - congratulations! When you show up for your shift, the Quinable app will start sending you notifications.
Read these 3 steps so you understand the process of getting paid. We know that this is much faster than traditional agencies that pay once a week.
1. Keep the App open when working
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU KEEP YOUR QUINABLE APP OPEN WHEN YOU ARE WORKING.
The Quinable app will track your time. This is why it is important to just leave the app open and running in the background of your phone.
2. Submit Time for Approval through App to Facility
There is no paper time sheet with Quinable. At the end of your shift you will review your time and submit it all through the app. When you submit your time it goes to the facility first - not Quinable.
The facility has to approve your hours worked. No payment can be sent until the facility has completed this step. If they reject your time, you will be notified in the Quinable app to correct it and resubmit for approval. Once the Facility has approved yoru pay, you will see the status change under your EARNINGS tab in the APP.
Please note: Quinable has no control over how fast or slow a facility approves your time. Quinable does encourage the facility to process your time sheet quickly, but some facilities are faster than others, but all are aware that this is important. You getting paid is never because of Quinable. we process all payments every single day. If you have been waiting for more than 48 hours - please open a support ticket and we will do our best to contact the facility. Quinable understands that you getting paid quickly.
3. Facility Approved Your Time; Payment being released
You can get paid via direct deposit to the banking information you entered in the app. Payment usually arrives within 2 Banking Hour Business Days to your bank account after the facility approves your time.
If you choose the PAY CARD, your funds will arrive within a few minutes of the Facility approving your time!
Please remember that funds are released only during banking hours and not at night, weekends or bank holidays.
Important! Don't forget these 2 additional points.
- If a facility asks you to work a shift and it did not go through the Quinable app process, you will not get paid. Quinable has to have proof that you worked. PLEASE tell the facility to enter the shift in the App. Quinable will not pay any shift that is not verified or approved.
- On your Smartphone, go to Settings and make sure your LOCATION SHARING for Quinable is set to Always On. This is how Quinable tracks your time and can make sure you get paid on time. If your location data is not on and the Facility sees that your Location Data is not shared - you will not get paid.
Final Note: You getting paid on time is aligned with Quinable's goal. Quinable has set this system up so that you can get paid within 2 banking hour business days. Please understand that Quinable will not be paid from the facility for 60 days from the day you are paid.
What is Banking Hour Business Days? https://www.bankrate.com/banking/does-anyone-still-keep-bankers-hours/
Please sign in to leave a comment.