No Call No Shows
If you have been utilizing the Quinable platform in the past, but now you can no longer see shifts in your area there may be a few reasons, but most likely it is because you have reached the maximum number of No Call No Shows for your profile. Quinable has a No Call No Show policy in place at the request of our Healthcare Facility communities.
A “No Show, No Call” (NCNS) policy states simply if you are absent from your shift and do not notify the facility within a certain period of time through the Quinable app, the Facility will consider this abandonment of your shift and a voluntary failure to show up and work.
The Quinable system, as stated in the terms & agreements that you agreed to when you signed up states that on your 3rd NCNS, the system will automatically suspend you for up to 12 months from accessing the platform. The Quinable system also allows the Facility to suspend you from seeing their shifts if they so desire.
When you have one No-Call-No-Show to an accepted shift it is bad for everybody.
Quinable gives you up to 3
- First, another provider misses the opportunity to work the shift and they might have really needed to make money.
- Second, the facility is challenged to have enough providers to cover the floor. So, you should have done a proper call off from the App as soon as possible when you knew you were not going to be able to make the shift.
- Third, the patients & their families were counting on you and the care you provide.
The facilities and Quinable take NCNS very seriously. However, we understand that certain circumstances come up in everyone's life that maybe they did not intentionally mean to miss the shift. This is why we extend 3 opportunities, but no more.
How you can get back on the platform and work again? First of all, please understand that we can not guarantee that you will gain access. There are steps you have to take and steps that we have to take. If you feel a NCNS was placed on you by mistake, please also complete the below steps.
- Please explain in detail the reasons behind your NCNS
- Please explain why you feel you deserve another chance to the platform
- Please explain how you will handle a potential NCNS in the future
Quinable is about giving everyone the opportunity to better their lives, find balance and always have the opportunity to work as long as they are professional in their approach to their work. We will always be fair, honest and do the right thing with you. We will take your entire profile, work history and reliability into consideration. We will talk to the facilities as well.
If you are granted access again, we will notify you. Thank you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.