Congratulations! You have won a shift and are ready to work. There are 5 simple steps to work a shift and get your payout on time successfully.
- Ready for the Shift - Read the shift description carefully about when to arrive, what to wear, which door to enter etc. Charge your phone fully before you leave for your shift. Quinable App needs your phone during the entire shift to ensure you accurately log your time.
- Arrive At The Facility - It would be best to always arrive at the facility 15 minutes before the scheduled shift to start for check-in and shift handover.
- Check-In - Tab Check-In on your App when you arrive at the facility. The App will send a SMS to your supervisor that you are here.
- Work the Shift - If you arrive before the shift scheduled start time, the App will show a count-down timer to show the time left for your shift start. At the scheduled start time, the App will automatically clock you in. If you arrive after the scheduled start time, the App will clock you in right away after tapping Check-In. Thus, you can focus on your shift once you tap Check-In. Leave Quinable running in the background. DON'T Exit the App. Otherwise, the App would not be able to capture the location data showing that you are at the facility during the shift. It will delay your payout.
- Submit Time - As long as you are still at the facility, the App will automatically clock you out at the scheduled end time. Then, the App will present you with a shift time summary for you to review and submit.