1. A fully charged smartphone, Android: Version 11 and above preferred. iOS 14.5 and above preferred
2. Reliable cellular data connection.
3. Make sure your select "Always Allow" on location access for Quinable App.
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
- Make sure that Location Services is on.
- Scroll down to find the Quinable
- Tap the Quinable and select an option:
- Always: Allows access to your location even when the app is in the background.
For Android devices
- On your phone's home screen, find the Quinable icon.
- Touch and hold the Quinable icon.
- Tap App info .
- Tap Permissions Location.
- Choose an option:
- All the time: The app can use your location at any time.
4. Leave Quinable App in the background running after you check-in and until your shift ends.