When you find a shift you like and place a bid, but don't get it. There could be a number of reasons as to why. The first thing to understand is that the Facility is the one who does the selecting. They will look at a few key areas:
- Your resume. Is it up to date and easy to read? Does it showcase your skills?
- Your profile picture. Is it professional? It can be taken with your phone, but does it accurately represent you?
- Your credentials. Did you upload your nursing license? If you have a TB test, drug test, references, drivers license, CPR card, BLS card, etc....did you upload these?
- Your reviews. Do you have good reviews from your community you service or do you have a lot of late call off and no call no shows?
- Your bids. Are they too high? Too low? Does your experience correlate with your asking rate? You can earn more money with Quinable. There are thousands of Providers who do, but make sure you are backing it up with a great profile.
- Other Locations. Try different shifts at different facilities too. There are some great facilities that would love to have your help.
Basically, you want to make sure you are presenting & showcasing yourself, your skills and your professionlism the best you can. If you take pride in your profile then the facilities will see that you take pride in your work.
Quinable helps the best get noticed, rise to the top and make more money. We want you to be in control. After all, you chose this profession to take care of others - let's make sure we take care of you too. :)